CrowdTwist conducted research into the similarities and differences between Generation Z and Millennials, how they engage with brands, their shopping habits, their brand loyalty and their attitudes towards loyalty programs.
The survey uncovered some interesting results, including:
- Generation Z prefer shopping in-store more than Millennials
- 75% of Millennials and Generation Z are willing to share personal info for a personalized experience
- 63% of Generation Z are active in at least one loyalty program
- Beauty loyalty programs are very popular with Generation Z
- Almost 40% of Generation Z want to play games to earn points
- And more!